Oil rises on euro gains; pump price at $3.59
NEW YORK — Gasoline prices leveled off in the Northeast, as the region's drivers hopped back in their cars after digging them out of huge snow banks over the weekend.
Pump prices fell slightly in New York, Rhode Island and Connecticut while holding steady in Massachusetts, Vermont and New York. A massive winter storm walloped the region with up to 3 feet of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense