OKC attorneys share passion for profession despite different styles
Oklahoma County prosecutor Adam Kallsnick and defense attorneys Kent Bridge and David Slane have traveled different roads, but protecting their clients tops the list of priorities
Their styles and career paths differ, but Oklahoma City criminal defense lawyers Kent Bridge and David Slane and Oklahoma County Assistant District Attorney Adam Kallsnick share a desire to serve their clients.
Kallsnick could have followed in his older brother’s footsteps and become a doctor.
But he didn’t care much for the hours his brother kept during his residency.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates