OKC International Auto Show motors along through Sunday
Collection of new vehicles is on view at State Fair Park until 6 p.m. Sunday.
There are two more days to breathe in that new car smell at the Oklahoma City International Auto Show, which continues through Sunday at State Fair Park. Spread across four buildings, the show features 2013 and 2014 vehicles from more than two dozen auto manufacturers and several interactive exhibits, including the Chrysler Ride & Drive and Camp Jeep.
Weekend highlights include visits from Dora the Explorer and Diego and an opportunity to meet former University of Oklahoma Sooner Kenny Stills. Starting at 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday, children receive a free Hot Wheels toy car while supplies last.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. Tickets cost $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 7 to 12 (children 6 and under are free) and are available at OnCue stations or at the door. For more information, visit www.okcautoshow.org.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater