OKC metro prayer breakfast date to be earlier than usual
The Christian Business Men's Connection of Oklahoma City Metro Prayer Breakfast, celebrating its 30th anniversary, will be held March 26 at the Cox Convention Center, though it typically is held in April.
Doll also serves on several boards including the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Word of Life Fellowship, New Canaan Society Advisory Board, Kingdom Advisors, Cairn University and the Wharton Graduate Executive Board.
Doll and his wife, Leslie, live in Princeton, N.J., and have three children.
Armstrong said tickets to the annual breakfast are available by calling the CBMC's office or on the organization's website.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit