OKC should be 'America's Manliest City' for years to come
“Oklahoma City is named 'America's Manliest City'” (Life, June 25) didn't mention that Oklahoma is home to “hillbilly hand fishing” (also known as “noodling”) and lamb fry eating contests, which in these parts we call “calf fries” or “cowboy caviar.” If those are considered in next year's poll, we should definitely be the manliest city for years to come.
NewsOK Related Articles
Bill Harvey, Midwest City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated