OKC Thunder: Breaking down the changes in the NBA's Northwest Division
Darnell Mayberry takes a look at the changes and outlook for most of the Northwest Division's teams.
A look at some of the Northwest Division's changes this offseason.
Key additions: Perry Jones III, Hasheem Thabeet, Hollis Thompson.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Key losses: Derek Fisher, Nazr Mohammed, Royal Ivey
Outlook: The Thunder replaced three veterans with three young players (including two rookies) who don't figure to play much at all. But the Thunder is so stacked that very little could have improved its roster this summer. Expect OKC to capture its third straight division championship.
Key additions: Andre Iguodala, Anthony Randolph. Evan Fournier.
Key losses: Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Chris Andersen.
Outlook: Let's see. The Nuggets overpaid Afflalo last year then stumbled into a better version of him in Iguodala, who happens to come off the books sooner. Things couldn't have worked out better for Denver. Now the Nuggets are in a position to be better defensively while also adding the closest thing they've had to a closer since Carmelo Anthony. We're going to go ahead and pencil them in for a 50-win season.
Key additions: Mo Williams, Marvin Williams, Randy Foye
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community