OKC Thunder: By the numbers for Game 1 of Western Conference finals against San Antonio
BY THE NUMBERS
0: Fourth-quarter minutes played by Thunder forward Serge Ibaka.
6:55: Time remaining in the game when the Thunder lost its last lead.
Videoview all videos
May 28Kevin Durant had 27 points and 10 rebounds, but OKC...
May 28Berry Tramel and John Rohde explain how OKC let the game...
Photoview all 30 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
9: Biggest lead by the Thunder, which led 71-62 going into the final period.
12: Made field-goals by San Antonio in the fourth quarter. The Spurs went 12-of-16 in the final period.
14: Spurs turnovers in the first half. The Spurs came in averaging 13.1 in the playoffs. San Antonio had just three turnovers in the second half.
17: Fast-break points scored by the Thunder.
19: Straight wins by the Spurs, who haven't lost in 46 days.
26: Points scored by Spurs guard Manu Ginobili, a team-high.
39: Points scored in the fourth quarter by San Antonio.
50: Points in the paint by the Spurs.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena