OKC Thunder: By the numbers from Game 3 of Western Conference Finals
Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha had six steals against the Spurs — four in the first three minutes of Thursday night's game.
BY THE NUMBERS
6: Steals by Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha. He had four in the first three minutes.
8: Points scored by Spurs guard Manu Ginobili.
Videoview all videos
Jun 1Thabo Sefolosha had 19 points and 6 steals, and OKC...
Jun 1Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde explain how OKC was able...
Photoview all 42 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
9: Blocked shots by the Thunder.
18: The lead the Thunder took into the fourth quarter. OKC had a nine-point lead going into the fourth quarter of Game 1.
21: Turnovers by San Antonio, a series-high. They led to 20 Thunder points.
24: Paint points for the Spurs. San Antonio had 50 in Game 1 and 42 in Game 2. The Thunder had 44 Thursday night.
27: Biggest lead for the Thunder. OKC's previous largest lead in the series was nine points.
39.5: Percent shooting by the Spurs, their lowest in this series.
94.1: Percent shooting from the free throw line by the Thunder. OKC went 16-for-17.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister