OKC Thunder: Lesley McCaslin named team's courtside reporter
Fox Sports Southwest reporter Lesley McCaslin has been hired as the Oklahoma City Thunder's new courtside/web reporter and host for game broadcasts on Fox Sports Oklahoma, the team announced today. She replaces Kelly Crull, who left the team after two seasons to pursue other broadcast opportunities.
Photoview all 41 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
McCaslin has has worked as an anchor and reporter on Fox Sports Southwest, covering the Dallas Mavericks, the Texas Rangers, and Big 12 and Conference USA football. Her career also includes Texas high school football broadcasts and local TV sports reporting in Austin, Texas, and Abilene, Texas. She grew up in west Texas and graduated from the University of Texas at Austin.
“We are thrilled to have Lesley join the Thunder broadcast team,” said Dan Mahoney, vice president of corporate communications, in a news release. “She is an experienced professional with a great knowledge of and passion for the game of basketball. She will offer our viewers and web visitors valuable insight into Thunder Basketball.”
As host and courtside/web reporter, McCaslin will anchor the team's pregame show “Thunder Live,” provide courtside reports during the game broadcasts and be a frequent video contributor to the team website, thunder.nba.com, covering Thunder basketball and community events. She also will host the weekly “Thunder Insider” show, which appears on FSOK, thunder.nba.com, NewsOK.com and TheSportsAnimal.com.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims