OKC Thunder: Minnesota's Kevin Love expected to miss Saturday's game against Thunder
Minnesota's Kevin Love is not expected to play Saturday when the Thunder visits the Target Center for a 7 p.m. contest. He's one of several injured Timberwolves players.
Videoview all videos
Apr 14Thunder players all agree that Russell Westbrook's...
Apr 14Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde are still in awe of...
Photoview all 22 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“It can't get any worse, man,” said Barea, who received eight stitches to his lip after a collision late in the first half against the Clippers. “It can't get any worse.”
Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said he's never seen anything like it in his 20-year coaching career.
“It's just been one thing after the other,” Adelman told The Associated Press. “It seems like the way this season has gone, as a coach I took the first 40-something games and saw the progress we made and now I'm seeing it go in the other direction quickly.”
On March 12, the Minnesota Timberwolves owned a 22-21 record and were in the thick of the Western Conference playoff race.
One month later, they are riding an eight-game winning streak, have lost nine of their last 10 and are one of the league's most injury riddled franchises.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday