OKC Thunder notebook: Limited supply of Game 6 tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday
Game 6 at Chesapeake Arena will start at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
GAME 6 TICKETS
A limited supply of tickets for Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday at http://thunder.nba.com.
Videoview all videos
Jun 3Kevin Durant scored 18 points in the fourth quarter and...
Jun 3Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson examine how Kevin Durant's...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
LEONARD SHINES LATE
If nothing else, San Antonio's Kawhi Leonard made things interesting in the final two minutes after Kevin Durant took over in the fourth quarter.
Leonard hit a pair of 3-pointers to cut the Thunder's lead to six with 1:23 remaining before Durant's streak of 16 consecutive points was snapped when he found James Harden wide open for a 3-pointer of his own. That put Oklahoma City ahead by nine.
Leonard finished with 17 points, hitting 3 of 4 from behind the 3-point line and going 7 of 8 from the floor overall.
After Game 3 on Thursday night, a crowd of roughly 500 lingered to watch the TNT postgame show in the southwest corner of The Peake.
After Game 4, the crowd appeared to have grown to approximately 1,000 people, who incessantly chanted “O-K-C” during commercial breaks.
SLOW TO RESPOND
With 55.4 seconds left in the first quarter, Thunder guard Russell Westbrook single-handedly was responsible for a six-point swing after he missed a layup and was slow to get back on defense. Westbrook made a last-second dash to contest Manu Ginobili's 3-pointer from the left wing, which he made while being fouled. Ginobili made the free throw to give San Antonio a 26-24 lead.
OKC coach Scott Brooks immediately inserted Thabo Sefolosha for Westbrook, who didn't return until the 6:17 mark of the second quarter.
DeJuan Blair started 62 games for the Spurs during the regular season and remained in the starting lineup at the outset of the playoffs.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister