OKC Thunder notebook: Serge Ibaka's streak comes to an end
NewsOK Related Articles
Collison nearly had a perfect night against the Sixers, shooting 5 for 6 from the field and 4 for 4 from the line. He finished with 14 points and five rebounds in 21:17.
Thunder shooting guard DeAndre Liggins recorded a triple-double as the Developmental League Tulsa 66ers opened their season with an 83-76 victory over the Texas Legends on Friday night at the SpiritBank Event Center in Bixby.
Liggins had 15 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists. Thunder center Daniel Orton, a former Bishop McGuinness standout, had 10 points and 11 rebounds.
Texas is coached by former Oklahoma standout Eduardo Najera.
Philadelphia entered the contest first in the NBA in points allowed at 90.9 per game and the Thunder scored 85 through the first three quarters. … Dapper-looking Hall of Famer Julius Erving (Dr. J) was in attendance and received a thunderous ovation. … Thunder guards Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb were shown on “kiss cam.” … The Sixers had their three-game home winning streak snapped. … Philadelphia center Andrew Bynum, acquired in a three-way trade with the Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic, still has not played this year due to a right bone bruise. There is no timetable for his return and he potentially could miss the entire season.
Thunder guard Kevin Martin, who shot a combined 3 for 16 from the field on the two-game road trip: “I think I left my offense back in Oklahoma City. So I'll go back tomorrow morning and get it out of my locker.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion