OKC Thunder: Perry Jones signs rookie contract
Perry Jones has signed his rookie contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder, general manager Sam Presti announced in a news release on Friday.
Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Jones, the 28th overall pick in this year's NBA Draft, averaged 13.5 points and 7.6 rebounds in 33 games while leading Baylor to an Elite Eight appearance in his sophomore season.
As a freshman, Jones was a unanimous Big 12 All-Rookie selection and became the first player in Baylor history to be named a USBWA Freshman All-American.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims