OKC Thunder: Perry Jones signs rookie contract
Perry Jones has signed his rookie contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder, general manager Sam Presti announced in a news release on Friday.
Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Jones, the 28th overall pick in this year's NBA Draft, averaged 13.5 points and 7.6 rebounds in 33 games while leading Baylor to an Elite Eight appearance in his sophomore season.
As a freshman, Jones was a unanimous Big 12 All-Rookie selection and became the first player in Baylor history to be named a USBWA Freshman All-American.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments