OKC Thunder: Report card for Game 2
The Thunder's defensive effort against Dirk Nowitzki earns a B grade.
Videoview all videos
May 1Russell Westbrook scored 29 points and the Thunder added...
May 1Darnell Mayberry and Jenni Carlson discuss how the...
Photoview all 51 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Aggression: B. The Thunder offense in the second half consisted mostly of attacking the basket, which is always good. But part of good aggression is not when to not be aggressive. The Thunder committed way too many fouls (28 total), including six in the first 3:45 of the third quarter, putting the Mavs in the bonus ridiculously early.
National anthem: A. The Thunder pulled out a heavy hitter, Philip Bailey, a 40-year member of the classic rock band Earth, Wind & Fire. He sang a unique, high-pitched version of “The Star-Spangled Banner” that had the crowd cheering.
Fixing bugaboos: C. Dallas exploited the Thunder's weaknesses — ball security and rebounding opponents' shots. The Thunder committed 16 turnovers, leading to 16 Dallas points. And the Mavs had 12 offensive rebounds, outscoring OKC 17-6 on second-chance points.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort