OKC Thunder: Tony Parker's buzzer-beater stuns Thunder in opener
Tony Parker sank a 21-foot jumper as time expired and the San Antonio Spurs won a thrilling rematch of the Western Conference finals, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 86-84 on Thursday night.
SAN ANTONIO — The visiting locker room inside AT&T Center maintained an unharmed and unmistakable silence.
Players muttered barely a peep, and the intruders with the cameras and microphones dared not interrupt what clearly was a preference for soothing stillness.
Photoview all 17 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Every few seconds, a singular profanity would spring from around the corner, where running water rained down from the showers. It was all that pierced through the air.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims