OKC Thunder's Derek Fisher: 'It's happening before our eyes'
OKLAHOMA CITY 107, SAN ANTONIO 99 — From analysts to players, just about everyone had a little something to say after Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals.
Videoview all videos
Jun 7ESPN or TNT for NBA coverage? Berry Tramel and Jenni...
Jun 7Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson answer reader emails,...
Jun 7Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson go five topics in five...
Jun 7Kevin Durant had 34 points and 14 rebounds, as OKC...
Jun 7Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson recap OKC's thrilling...
Photoview all 96 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* Ginobili: “(Their) future is very bright. When your stars are 22 and 23, it's hard to not be very optimistic about their future.”
* Ginobili: “It is impressive what they've accomplished in such a short amount of time.”
* Ginobili: “We've been always old. We've been always criticized for that. We will still compete.”
* Brooks: “Sam (Presti) has done an incredible job of building this team. It's a great group of guys to coach. I'm thankful we have the group of guys we have.”
* Brooks: “I tell (Russell Westbrook), ‘Don't worry about what other people say. You're not their point guard. You're my point guard.' I'm proud of him.”
* Brooks: “It's an amazing moment for (Durant). I was not going to take him out. I was not going to do it.”
* Brooks: “The three wins (to start 2008 season)...there was a lotta lotta work that had to go into it. We've done a good job as an organization. It's not just Sam. It's not just myself. It's the medical team. It's the equipment managers.”
* Durant: “It was exciting. This is our first time on this stage. We knew we had a great opportunity coming into the game to close it out.”
* Westbrook: “This group of guys has been great all season. When we're down, we all stick together and know we have an opportunity to win the game.”
* Westbrook: “At halftime, our guys got together and said, ‘We can still get this win.'”
* Durant: “(Tim Duncan) just told me, ‘Congrats and good luck.'”
* Durant: “Whoever we play...two great teams... we can't rely 100 percent on our crowd. It's going to be tough. It's a great feeling right now, but tomorrow we have to get over it and get ready to play.”
* Durant: “After we started the first quarter, I went and told coach ‘I can go all night. I can go all 48.' I just wanted to play as hard as I can and leave it all on the floor.'”
COMPILED BY RYAN SHARP