OKC Thunder's exhibition schedule set, includes two games in Oklahoma City
The Thunder will play two preseason games inside Chesapeake Energy Arena as part of a seven-game exhibition schedule to prepare for the 2012-13 NBA season.
The Oklahoma City Thunder will play two preseason games inside Chesapeake Energy Arena as part of a seven-game exhibition schedule to prepare for the 2012-13 NBA season.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
The team's preseason home opener will be played Tuesday, Oct. 16, against Charlotte. The Thunder also will host Denver on Sunday, Oct. 21.
This year's preseason schedule will take the Thunder to three non-NBA cities, starting with the preseason opener against Houston in Hidalgo, Texas, on Wednesday, Oct. 10.
On Friday, Oct. 12, the Thunder will then travel to Utah to face the Jazz.
For the fifth straight season, the Thunder will play in Tulsa, this year hosting Phoenix inside the BOK Center on Friday, Oct. 19. The Thunder closes out its preseason schedule with a back-to-back against Chicago at the United Center on Tuesday, Oct. 23 followed by a date with Dallas on Wednesday, Oct. 24, in Wichita, Kansas.
Tickets for Thunder preseason games at Chesapeake Energy Arena go on sale Oct. 2 at thunder.nba.com. For ticket information for the Thunder-Suns game in Tulsa, visit http://bokcenter.com, and for the Thunder-Mavs game in Wichita, go to http://intrustbankarena.com.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes