H: ° L: °,
OKC Thunder's Kendrick Perkins: Winning with Boston was fun; Winning with the Thunder really fun
Very few players have been in both the Eastern Conference and Western Conference finals. Does this one feel any different because you're closer to home (Beaumont, Texas)?
Videoview all videos
May 16Less than 24 hours after finishing off the Grizzlies in a...
May 16Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson discuss the relationship...
May 16Dallas center Tyson Chandler was a member of the Thunder...
May 15Kevin Durant scored 39 points, as OKC prevailed in Game...
May 15Darnell Mayberry and Jenni Carlson explore some of the...
Photoview all 79 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
"Yeah, it does. As soon as we won last night, I got all kinds of phone calls about tickets so it made me feel close to home. One thing I can say, when I was in Boston, it was fun. But last night, it was real fun. Being around a group of guys – KD (Kevin Durant), who's just a great guy – and then just to see all the (fans react), it was just unbelievable. I'm just happy to be a part of it."
You and center Nazr Mohammed are the only two Thunder players who have reached this point in the playoffs. What advice will you share?
"There's only four teams still playing. Embrace the moment, but take advantage of it. Just don't take it for granted and keep working."
How big of an adjustment will it be from facing a team that packs the paint in Memphis to facing a team that spreads the court and loves the 3-pointer in Dallas?
"It'll be a huge test for us, but I think that's what the playoffs are all about – adjustments. As we try to get further, the more we try to accomplish, it's only going to get harder."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena