OKC Thunder's Kevin Durant named NBA Western Conference Player of the Week
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant has been named the NBA Western Conference Player of the Week for games played April 4-10.Durant led the Thunder to a 4-0 week, which included wins over the Lakers in Los Angeles (first time since March 12, 2006) and the Nuggets in Denver (first time since March 28, 2007).
Videoview all videos
Apr 11Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel talk about Kendrick...
Apr 7The OKC Thunder has earned the northwest division title...
Photoview all 105 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister