OKC Thunder's Kevin Durant to miss second straight game tonight
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Toronto coach Jay Triano said the key to containing Westbrook is to mix in various defenses.
"You try to show him different things," Triano said. "Don't give one look continuously over the game Ã¢â‚¬â€œ it could be personnel-based, it could be themed-based. He's got great instincts, a great nose for the basketball, a great ability to get to the rim."
The Thunder's next game after tonight is at home against Golden State on Sunday.
"Kevin will get treatment (Saturday) and we'll re-address it on Sunday," Brooks said.
Wednesday night's contest against the Nets took three hours, 21 minutes to complete and had 19 lead changes and 13 ties.
"When you win a triple-overtime game, you tend to feel much better," Brooks said. "We're ready to go. (Fatigue) won't be an issue tonight."
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater