Okies in the NFL: Week 3
Two good things happened Sunday for the St. Louis Rams: The franchise retired jersey No. 75 worn by former great Deacon Jones. Former Foyil High School standout Josh Brown later provided a 53-yard field goal. In the end, the Rams’ day ended in another disappointment, losing 36-17 to Green Bay. Brown added point-after-touchdown kicks and accounted for five of his team’s points.Other performances from NFL players with Oklahoma ties: →Mark Anderson, Chicago Bears (Tulsa Washington): The defensive end had two...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena