Oklahoma Aerospace Summit focuses on industry issues
Officials say general aviation programs help not only big corporations, but small companies too.
When automotive industry leaders flew to Washington on private jets seeking a government bailout, it did more than create an image they were corporate fat cats. It hurt general aviation as well, industry officials say.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims