Oklahoma airman found guilty of possessing child pornography
Airman 1st class Chad McClelland-Hall had pornographic videos downloaded to his computer, while deployed last year to Saudi Arabia.
TINKER AIR FORCE BASE — A roommate discovered the disturbing video titles on the computer of Airman 1st Class Chad McClelland-Hall while both were deployed last year to Saudi Arabia.
After struggling with what to do for a few days, the roommate went to his superiors. An investigation ensued.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims