Oklahoma basketball: Aaryn Ellenberg scores 27 points as Sooners beat Oregon
HONOLULU — Aaryn Ellenberg scored a season-high 27 points as the Oklahoma women's basketball team beat Oregon 100-61 on Saturday at the Rainbow Wahine Showdown.
OU freshmen Nicole Kornet and Maddie Manning had career bests with 15 and 11 points, respectively. Morgan Hook scored 12 points, and Portia Durrett added 10 for the Sooners.
Ellenberg made seven of 12 3-pointers, and the Sooners were 17-for-38 from beyond the arc.
Amanda Delgado led Oregon with 16 points.
Oklahoma plays Hawaii in the final game of the event at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in