Oklahoma basketball notebook: Amath M'Baye limited in Sooners' win
Amath M'Baye had little impact in the Sooners' 64-54 win over Texas A&M, playing only 14 minutes. He finishing with one steal and one blocked shot.
A day after his 23rd birthday and the end of OU's finals week, Amath M'Baye had little impact in the Sooners' 64-54 win over Texas A&M.
Videoview all videos
Dec 15Cam Clark scored 17 points off the bench, as the Sooners...
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
M'Baye played only 14 minutes, finishing with one steal and one blocked shot.
M'Baye looked more aggressive in the second half defensively but did not grab a single rebound. Besides that, the junior transfer from Wyoming missed three shots from the paint — all in the second half.
Freshman Isaiah Cousins was the only other OU starter not to score.
“Amath and Isaiah, they're going to be fine and bounce back,” senior Romero Osby said.
PLEDGER FOR THREE
Senior Steven Pledger ended the game with 10 points, including two 3-pointers. Pledger now has 198 career 3-pointers, tying him for fourth place on OU's career list with Tony Crocker.
Pledger, a senior forward, played only 21 minutes Saturday after drawing his second foul with 14:50 still remaining in the first half.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims