Oklahoma basketball: Q&A with San Diego State's Jamaal Franklin
Videoview all videos
Mar 21Stephanie Kuzydym and Jenni Carlson discuss the Sooners'...
Mar 21What will the Sooners have to do to make it to the next...
Photoview all 46 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Now that you're consistently in the tournament, is the next step to start winning consistently?
“Of course it's always a thing to win. Nobody comes to the tournament expecting just to be happy to be here one game and lose. So, we are coming here trying to win games just like the best teams in this tournament, and we feel we're one of the best tournament and we can win a lot of games.”
The Sooners have blown some leads late this season. Do you feel like you're going to be in this game no matter how much they may be up or you may be up?
“I think the game is going to be good. It's an NCAA Tournament, so nobody wants to lose. I think every game in the NCAA Tournament is hard fought. But at the same time, we've been through being up 18 and we've been down 18 and came back, so we're ready for every situation.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister