Oklahoma begins new fiscal year with increase in tax revenues
Oklahoma’s recovery from the national recession is more broad-based than just energy, state finance official says.
Oklahoma began its new fiscal year with positive revenue growth as three of the four major revenue sources showed gains in July, state finance officials said Tuesday.
“Weakness in energy prices, plus rebates, led to a reduction in the rate of growth in total collections, but we made up for that in other areas as consumer confidence remained high,” state...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims