Oklahoma brothers are held in man's shooting death
Two McLoud brothers are being held in the weekend shooting death of Adam Pacheco, 27, who was seen with one of the brothers shortly before his death, authorities say.
Smothermon said Andrew Fish, 25, is the main suspect in the killing. Reuben Fish, 33, is considered an accessory at this point.
The brothers have previous arrests, court records show.
In 2010, Andrew Fish was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance, harboring a runaway child, concealing stolen property and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Court records show he pleaded guilty to these crimes in March 2011 and was placed on five years probation.
He also pleaded guilty to breaking and entering and drug possession charges in 2006 and completed probation, records show.
Reuben Fish was arrested in December 2010 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence, records show.
The elder Fish brother also was arrested in 2005 and charged with breaking and entering, but the charges were dropped at the request of the victim, court records show.
A court date hasn't been set for the Fish brothers, and it's not clear whether they have an attorney.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena