Oklahoma business briefs
Advanced Care Clinic, 6501 S Western Ave., this week announced its association with Dr. William Valuck and Michael Hume, a physician's assistant, formerly of Vista Medical Center, beginning Monday. For information, call (405) 635-9010 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday though Friday.
The farmers market at the state Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry began its winter hours this month. The market will be from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of every month, with the exception of January. Due to New Year's Day, the January market will be held Jan. 8. During the winter, vendors offer Oklahoma-grown and produced products such as jam, jelly, salsa, honey, cheese, beef, winter squash and plants. The market meets at the agency's building, 2800 N Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City Community College will offer courses on project management and Microsoft Project 2010 through the school's professional development institute. Fundamentals of Project Management will be held from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 16. Topics include defining projects, project management, analyzing and prioritizing, project implementation and controlling and delivering a project on time and under budget. Cost is $59. Fundamentals of Microsoft Project 2010 will be offered from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 30. Key objectives are basic operation, creating a project plan, working with files, entering tasks and setting constraints and deadlines. Cost is $69. To register, call 682-1611 ext. 7562 or email email@example.com.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister