Oklahoma business owners approach open-carry law in varied ways
A handful of local businesses have posted signs banning, or welcoming, firearms since the state’s open-carry law went into effect Nov. 1. But many, possibly apprehensive to offend customers, have decided to wait and see if open carry becomes an issue first.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes