Oklahoma Capitol updates for April 6, 2012
Bill will limit the legal liability of school districts that open their facilities to groups or individuals for physical activity.
• At stake: Senate Bill 1882 limits the legal liability of school districts that open indoor or outdoor facilities on a voluntary basis to community groups or individuals for physical activity.
• What happened: Signed by the governor.
• What's next: Takes effect Nov. 1.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims