Oklahoma Catholic Women's Conference is planned for March 2 in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma Catholic women and teens are invited to spend a day of reflection, healing and renewal at the Oklahoma Catholic Women's Conference set for March 2 at the Meridian Conference Center in Oklahoma City.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Mary Poirier will speak about “Family Intimacy, Sin and Redemption: A Testimony of Hope.” She and her husband, Michael John Poirier, have served the church through missions, retreats, concerts, conferences and days of reflection for Catholics across the United States and Europe.
• Speakers and topics for the teen sessions include Martin, who will speak about how Catholic young women should approach health care, and Lorryn McGarry, a UCO graduate who worked as a counselor at Birth Choice throughout college. McGarry, a teacher and member of the board of the directors of the newly established Holy Innocents Chapel in Warr Acres will speak about “Ten Life-Altering Steps to Finding Your Soul Mate.”
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims