Oklahoma Christian University prepares for lecture series
Oklahoma Christian University's 62nd annual Lectureship will be Sunday through Tuesday on the OC campus, 2501 E Memorial Road.
Oklahoma Christian University will conduct its 62nd annual lectureship series Sunday through Tuesday on the OC campus, 2501 E Memorial Road.
Seven past or current Christian college presidents will participate in the lectureship, including OC president John deSteiguer and former presidents Terry Johnson and Mike O'Neal.
A presentation by OC alumna Sherri Coale, women's basketball coach at the University of Oklahoma, will be part of the lectureship's Women's Day activities.
The lectureship begins at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, with congregational singing led by Keith Lancaster, founder of Acappella Ministries. The keynote address will be at 7 p.m. in Hardeman Auditorium. A free concert featuring Christian Music Hall of Fame recording group Acappella and alumni from the group's 30 years of ministry will be at 8 p.m. Sunday in Hardeman Auditorium.
DeSteiguer will present a keynote lecture at 7 p.m. Monday.
Coale will speak at the Mother-Daughter Banquet at 5:30 p.m. Monday. OC's first lady, Darla deSteiguer, will conclude Women's Day activities with a class at 2 p.m. Tuesday.
For more information, go to www.oc.edu/lectureship.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims