Oklahoma City-area cooking classes
Oklahoma City-area cooking classes.
Revolutionary No-Knead, Hearty-Healthy Bread — Peter Schaffer, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
NewsOK Related Articles
• Pressure Cooking Mexican — chef Emily Hubbell, International Pantry, 6:30 p.m., $45.
Canning Class — Carolyn Pendley, Francis Tuttle, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., $39.
Saturday's R4 Kids — Vicki Mansell, Francis Tuttle, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., $29.
Deboning A Turkey — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Pork Mango Picadillo — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grill Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Apple stuffed acorn squash — chef Jermiah Duddleston, Uptown Grocery Co., 10 a.m., free.
Soul Food — Patrice Brown, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
• Holiday Spice — chef Eric Esau, Platt College, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., $50.
Tempura Cooking — Michiko Dowling, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
Turkey Pot Pie — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Grilled Lime Chicken with Black Bean Sauce — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grill Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Francis Tuttle Technology Center, 12777 N Rockwell Ave., 717-4900, www.francistuttle.com or email@example.com.
Culinary Institute at Platt College, plattcollege.org, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gourmet Grille, in three Buy For Less locations, 3501 Northwest Expressway, 576-3354; 2500 N Pennsylvania, 568-4745; and 10011 SE 15, Midwest City, 622-2144.
Uptown Grocery Company, 1230 W Covell Road in Edmond. 509-2720
• International Pantry, 1618 W Lindsey St. in Norman, 360-0765.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister