Oklahoma City-area cooking classes
Oklahoma City-area cooking classes.
Artisan Bread: Yeast — Peter Schaffer, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
NewsOK Related Articles
Chai-Spiced Hot Tea — Peter Schaffer, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
Saturday's R4 Kids — Vicki Mansell, Francis Tuttle, noon to 3:30 p.m., $39.
Beef Satay — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille Northwest Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Chili Cheese Steak w/Avocado — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grille Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Veal Osso Bucco — chef Jermiah Duddleston, Uptown Grocery Co., 10 a.m., free.
Vegetarian Cooking – Seddie Barber, Williams Sonoma, 9:30 a.m., tree, reservations required.
Chef Knife Skills — Reina Mohan, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
Salsa: Ceviche Guacamole — Augusto Rivera, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
Canning Class — Carolyn Pendley, Francis Tuttle, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., $49.
Steak Sandwiches — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Cold Shrimp Peanut Noodles — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grille Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Francis Tuttle Technology Center, 12777 N Rockwell Ave., 717-4900.
Gourmet Grille, in three Buy For Less locations, 3501 Northwest Expressway, 576-3354; 2500 N Pennsylvania, 568-4745; and 10011 SE 15, Midwest City, 622-2144.
Uptown Grocery Company, 1230 W Covell Road in Edmond. 509-2720
Williams Sonoma, Penn Square Mall, 843-5013.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures