Oklahoma City-area cooking classes
Oklahoma City-area cooking classes.
Modern Italian Favorites — Megan Guthrie, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
NewsOK Related Articles
100% Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread — Peter Schaffer, Francis Tuttle, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., $29.
Spice is Nice — chef Kurt Fleischfresser, The Tasting Room, 6 p.m., $189 for two and includes wine and a gift set from Savory Spice shop.
Francis Tuttle Technology Center, 12777 N Rockwell Ave., 717-4900, www.francistuttle.com or email@example.com.
Culinary Institute at Platt College, plattcollege.org.
The Tasting Room, 4322 N Western, 604-3015, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Gourmet Grille, thegourmetgrille.com, email@example.com.
Gourmet Grille, in three Buy For Less locations, 3501 Northwest Expressway, 576-3354; 2500 N Pennsylvania, 568-4745; and 10011 SE 15, Midwest City, 622-2144.
Uptown Grocery Company, 1230 W Covell Road in Edmond. 509-2720.
International Pantry, 1618 W Lindsey St. in Norman, 360-0765.
Artspace at Untitledatuntitled.org www.artspaceat untitled.org.
Rose State College, www.rose.edu.
Sushi Neko, 4318 N Western Ave., 528-8862.
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine, 2824 N Pennsylvania Ave., 528-2824.
Williams Sonoma, Penn Square Mall, 843-5013.
Whole Foods Market, 6001 N Western Ave., 879-3500.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in