Oklahoma City-area cooking classes
Oklahoma City-area cooking classes.
The Art of Sushi — chef Matt Joplin of O Asian Fusion, International Pantry, 6:30 p.m., $45.
NewsOK Related Articles
Italian: Antipasti Platters. Arancini, Italian Wedding Soup, Arugula Salad, Bronzini, Butternut Squash Risotto and Panna Cotta — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $40.
Couples Class: Cedar plank Salmon, Risotto, Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Beet Salad, Decadent Chocolate Torte — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $50 per person.
Braised Pork Loin — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Sweet & Spicy Chicken Satay — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grille Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Tomato Chutney — chef Jermiah Duddleston, Gourmet Grille Uptown Grocery Co., 10 a.m., free.
Cajun Creole: Crabcakes & Fried Oysters, Crab Corn Bisque and Gumbo — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $40.
Chicken Scallopini — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
• Gourmet Grille, in three Buy For Less locations, 3501 Northwest Expressway, 576-3354; 2500 N Pennsylvania, 568-4745; and 10011 SE 15, Midwest City, 622-2144.
• Uptown Grocery Company, 1230 W Covell Road in Edmond. 509-2720.
• International Pantry, 1618 W Lindsey St. in Norman, 360-0765.
• Kam's Kookery, 2834 Guilford Lane, 840-0725.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort