Oklahoma City-area cooking classes
Oklahoma City-area cooking classes.
The Art of Sushi — chef Matt Joplin of O Asian Fusion, International Pantry, 6:30 p.m., $45.
NewsOK Related Articles
Italian: Antipasti Platters. Arancini, Italian Wedding Soup, Arugula Salad, Bronzini, Butternut Squash Risotto and Panna Cotta — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $40.
Couples Class: Cedar plank Salmon, Risotto, Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Beet Salad, Decadent Chocolate Torte — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $50 per person.
Braised Pork Loin — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Sweet & Spicy Chicken Satay — Diane Gleason, Gourmet Grille Midwest City, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Tomato Chutney — chef Jermiah Duddleston, Gourmet Grille Uptown Grocery Co., 10 a.m., free.
Cajun Creole: Crabcakes & Fried Oysters, Crab Corn Bisque and Gumbo — chef Kamala Gamble, Kam's Kookery, 6 to 8:30 p.m., $40.
Chicken Scallopini — chef Jason Kimball, Gourmet Grille NW Expressway, 1 to 1:45 p.m., free.
• Gourmet Grille, in three Buy For Less locations, 3501 Northwest Expressway, 576-3354; 2500 N Pennsylvania, 568-4745; and 10011 SE 15, Midwest City, 622-2144.
• Uptown Grocery Company, 1230 W Covell Road in Edmond. 509-2720.
• International Pantry, 1618 W Lindsey St. in Norman, 360-0765.
• Kam's Kookery, 2834 Guilford Lane, 840-0725.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 78259Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30507Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 26600Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26566Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7397Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7041Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6928Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond