Oklahoma City area real estate briefs, Feb. 16, 2013
Oklahoma City area real estate briefs, Feb. 16
The Oklahoma Building Chapter of The Associated General Contractors of America named Bryan Timberlake, president of Timberlake Construction Co., as 2012 Builder of the Year at the association's 73rd annual awards banquet at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel. Timberlake has been family owned and operated since 1976. Bryan Timberlake joined the management team in 1999 and was named president in 2009. The Builder of the Year award is the highest honor given to an individual by the organization and recognizes an industry leader each year who exemplifies skill, integrity and responsibility.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort