CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• XPED International Paper leased 90,000 square feet of space at 5200 SW 36. David Portman of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma and Brett Price of Sperry Van Ness/William T. Strange & Associates handled the lease.
• Blusource leased 39,100 square feet of space at 311 NW 122. Portman and Price handled the lease.
• Medi Serv renewed a lease of 3,607 square feet of space at 1000 Cornell Parkway, Suite 300. Portman handled the lease.
• T-Mobile Central LLC leased 1,200 square feet of space in Westgate Marketplace Shopping Center, 6315 SW 3, from Westgate Marketplace Investors #1 LLC. Stuart Graham, Mark W. Inman and Ryan Storer handled the lease.
• First Citizens Bank & Trust Co. leased 2,585 square feet of space in Landmark Towers-East, 3535 NW 58. Brent Conway handled the lease.
• Paseo Energy leased 886 square feet of space in The Expressways, 2525 Northwest Expressway. Conway and A.J. Jacobs of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the lease.
Continue reading this story on the...