Keller Williams Commercial Green Meadow reports the following transactions handled by T. Mark McKee:
• Justin Rhodes LLC paid $350,000 for 17.5 acres on SE 149 west of Sooner Road. McKee represented the sellers, Larry and Lance Breeden, and Mary Dolan of Dolan & Co. LLC represented the buyer.
• Bob Neidhart paid $225,000 for a 3,081-square-foot office building at 801 SW 89. McKee represented both the buyer and seller.
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches leased a 1,500-square-foot build-to-suit building at 5808 Northwest Expressway from Oklahoma City Argurion Investments LLC. Ryan Storer handled the lease.
• Freebirds World Burrito leased a 2,800-square-foot space in Belle Isle Station Shopping Center from BIS Corp. Stuart Graham and Mark W. Inman handled the lease.
• K12 Management leased 13,705 square feet of office space at Two Broadway Executive Park, 205 NW 63. Tom Lange and Jim Austin with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma and Don Faulkner with Wiggin Properties handled the transaction.
Continue reading this story on the...