• HDH Property Investors LLC, doing business as Charleston's, paid $950,000 to MacArthur Crossing Investors LP for 1.9 acres in MacArthur Crossing at Memorial Road and N MacArthur Boulevard. Mark W. Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma, handled the sale.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Crest, doing business as NBC Crest Properties LLC, paid $2.156 million to University Town Center LLC for 11 acres at 24th Avenue NW and Robinson in Norman. John Cohlmia of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer.
• GMRI Inc. (Olive Garden) paid $1.2 million to Westgate Market Place Developers LLC/Zerby Interests for 76,483 square feet of land at 6330 SW 3. Cohlmia represented the buyer.
• The Lassalle Group paid $800,000 to Contempra Holdings LLC for 4 acres near Ninth Street fronting Bryant Avenue in Edmond. Cohlmia represented the buyer.
• Grecian Marble & Granite LLC paid $350,000 to Rush Living Trust for a 10,000-square-foot industrial property at 809 SW 7. Kris Davis of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• Hoss Cooley paid $260,000 to Bowen Construction Inc. for a 4,440-square-foot industrial property at 8636 SW 2. Davis represented the buyer.