• HDH Property Investors LLC, doing business as Charleston's, paid $950,000 to MacArthur Crossing Investors LP for 1.9 acres in MacArthur Crossing at Memorial Road and N MacArthur Boulevard. Mark W. Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma, handled the sale.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Crest, doing business as NBC Crest Properties LLC, paid $2.156 million to University Town Center LLC for 11 acres at 24th Avenue NW and Robinson in Norman. John Cohlmia of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer.
• GMRI Inc. (Olive Garden) paid $1.2 million to Westgate Market Place Developers LLC/Zerby Interests for 76,483 square feet of land at 6330 SW 3. Cohlmia represented the buyer.
• The Lassalle Group paid $800,000 to Contempra Holdings LLC for 4 acres near Ninth Street fronting Bryant Avenue in Edmond. Cohlmia represented the buyer.
• Grecian Marble & Granite LLC paid $350,000 to Rush Living Trust for a 10,000-square-foot industrial property at 809 SW 7. Kris Davis of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• Hoss Cooley paid $260,000 to Bowen Construction Inc. for a 4,440-square-foot industrial property at 8636 SW 2. Davis represented the buyer.
• Cruse Six LLC paid $375,000 to Dahr Properties-Concord Place LLC for 1 acre at NW 139 and MacArthur Boulevard. Jim Karey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer.
• TSC Staffing Solutions leased a 1,200-square-foot office at I-240 Plaza, 7876 S Western Ave. Jim Rose and Carl Archiniaco of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort handled the lease.
• LTR Fastener & Supply LLC leased 12,000 square feet of space at 7444 Melrose Lane. Randy Lacey of Grubb & Ellis handled the transaction.
• Country Financial leased 1,489 square feet of space at 5100 N Brookline, Suite 125. Vicki Knotts of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort and Sam Vinall of Wiggin Properties handled the lease.
• Iron Horse Tools LLC leased 8,000 square feet at 2605 Purdue Ave. Lacey represented the landlord and Dusty Burchfield of Burchfield Commercial Realty represented the tenant.