Baker First Commercial Real Estate reports the following transactions:
• Neighborhood Services Organization Inc. renewed a lease of 1,803 square feet of office space at E building at 5818 NW 50, Nos. 300 and 400. Cathy Riley of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease.
• Janet Kates, Ph.D, renewed a lease of 680 square feet of office space at 5818 NW 50, No. 200. The space is used for her psychology practice. Riley handled the lease.
• Magnum Foods Inc., doing business as Little Caesar's Pizza, leased 1,500 square feet of space at 1720 S Air Depot Road Blvd. Rod N. Baker of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease
NAI Sullivan Group reports the following transactions
• Coil Trust paid $420,000 to A. Mosely for 33.9 acres in rural Canadian County for an investment property. Irmon Gray with NAI Sullivan Group represented the buyer and Charles Dobson with Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the seller. Closing was held at Old Republic Title Co. by Barbara Chatman.
• SpearMC Management Consulting Inc. leased 300 square feet of space at 204 N Robinson, Suite 2400, from 2400 City Place LLC. Kelsey Gray with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessee.
• Cedar Creek Energy Solutions LLC leased 722 square feet of space at 7301 Broadway Extension from 7301 Partners LLC. Nicole Mayes with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessee and George Huffman with Interwest Realty represented the lessor.
• Aaron Suit leased 1,600 square feet of space at 10413 N May Ave. in Village Park South from Tran BP LLC. The space is used as an audio home entertainment showroom under the name Sound Advice. Lee Bollinger of NAI Sullivan Group handled the lease.
Equity Commercial Realty reports the following transactions:
• MC Petroleum paid $535,000 to First National Bank of Chickasha for 44,662 square feet of manufacturing and office space and 3 acres at 505 N Sixth St. in Chickaska. Judy J. Hatfield of Equity Commercial Realty was the listing broker and Jim Adair of Adair & Associates was the selling broker. Cherryl Fergason with Cochran Abstract & Closing Co. in Chickasha was the closing agent.
• Carland Group LLC paid $373,525 to Henry Snyder Properties Inc. for 909 Brandywine, Lot 3, in Norman, for a senior living project. Hatfield handled the transaction. Pilar Beare with First American Title & Trust was the closing agent.