Baker First Commercial Real Estate reports the following transactions:
• Neighborhood Services Organization Inc. renewed a lease of 1,803 square feet of office space at E building at 5818 NW 50, Nos. 300 and 400. Cathy Riley of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease.
• Janet Kates, Ph.D, renewed a lease of 680 square feet of office space at 5818 NW 50, No. 200. The space is used for her psychology practice. Riley handled the lease.
• Magnum Foods Inc., doing business as Little Caesar's Pizza, leased 1,500 square feet of space at 1720 S Air Depot Road Blvd. Rod N. Baker of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease
NAI Sullivan Group reports the following transactions
• Coil Trust paid $420,000 to A. Mosely for 33.9 acres in rural Canadian County for an investment property. Irmon Gray with NAI Sullivan Group represented the buyer and Charles Dobson with Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the seller. Closing was held at Old Republic Title Co. by Barbara Chatman.
• SpearMC Management Consulting Inc. leased 300 square feet of space at 204 N Robinson, Suite 2400, from 2400 City Place LLC. Kelsey Gray with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessee.