Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort handled the following transactions before becoming Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort as the result of a merger:
• T&D Investments LLC paid $590,000 to G&H Properties for an 18,000-square-foot industrial building at 1000 NW 80. Caitlin Dempsey and Randy Lacey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller. David Lide of Matrix Commercial Real Estate represented the buyer.
• Harlow Properties LLC paid $180,000 to Greenfield Environmental Trust LLC for 0.43 acre at 8005 N May Ave. Kris Davis represented seller and Carl Archiniaco represented the buyer.
• Bramante Investments LLC paid $75,500 to Perth LLC for a 900-square-foot office building at 1015-B Waterwood Parkway, Edmond. Vicki Knotts and Ben Knotts of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• Khosro Tavanger paid $80,000 to CITGO Petroleum Corp. for 0.56 acre on the northwest corner of NW 50 and Grove in Warr Acres. Jim Rose of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller and Sam Hemani of Network Realty Associates represented the buyer.
• Real Time HR has renewed a lease for 1,900 square feet of office space in Penn Park, 5005 N Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 301. Vicki Knotts handled the transaction.
• Edward Jones renewed a lease for 1,200 square feet of space at Greenway Plaza, SW 119 and Western Avenue. Rose handled the renewal for the landlord.
• Scholastic Inc., doing business as Scholastic Book Fairs, leased a 50,000-square-foot industrial building at 8200 SW 44 from Admiral Square Inc. Davis and Bill Beichler of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the tenant.
• Cimarron Alliance Foundation leased 3,699 square feet of space at 5613 N May Ave., Suite 400. Ben Knotts represented the tenant and Vicki Knotts represented the landlord.
• Haiget's Catering Service leased 2,000 square feet of space at The Fountains, 300 W Edmond Road in Edmond. Archiniaco and Rose of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.