CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Caliber Bodyworks of Texas paid $975,000 to Chris Lloyd for a 25,288-square-foot building at 3501 S Broadway in Edmond. Jim Austin, Tom Lange, Mark Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the sale.
• Firestone paid $685,000 to NBC Crest Properties Inc. for 0.74 acre at SW 104 and S May Avenue. Inman and Graham handled the sale.
• Glenn Orr paid $580,000 to Mirza Investments LLC for 3.43 acres at 9000 S Interstate 35 Service Road. Graham and Inman handled the sale.
• Primrose School paid $512,811.25 to Dahr Properties-Concord Place LLC for 1.35 acres west of MacArthur Boulevard along NW 139. Graham and Inman handled the sale.
• Mercy Urgent Medical Center LLC paid $85,000 to the Neta F. Wright Revocable Trust for a 2,846-square-foot building at 1228 SW 44. Ryan Storer with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the sale.
• Dots leased 3,785 square feet of space in Memorial Square Shopping Center, 13726 N Pennsylvania Ave., from Inland Continental Property Management Co. Inman and Graham handled the lease.