Baker First Commercial Real Estate Services reports the following transactions:
• 1010 N Santa Fe LLC paid $675,000 to Edmond Storage LLC for 7,000-square-foot Bridgewater Retail Center, 1010-1022 N Santa Fe Ave., Edmond. Rod Baker of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the transaction. Oklahoma City Abstract handled the closing.
• Browning Capital LLC paid $185,000 to IPX Exchange Inc. for a 2,466-square-foot retail center at 2212 N Rockwell. Baker handled the sale. Oklahoma City Abstract handled the closing.
• T&K Holdings LLC paid $105,000 to Hidden Forest Investors LLC for 17,250 square feet of land at 12313 Hidden Forest Blvd. in Hidden Forest Office Park. Baker handled the sale. Oklahoma City Abstract handled the closing.
• St. Vincent de Paul leased 2,000 square feet at 1331 NW 59 for a church food pantry. Ben Schmidt of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease.
Colliers International-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Mongold Properties LLC paid $745,000 to Tomlinson Properties LLC for 25,000 square feet of warehouse-flex space in five buildings at 190-214 NE 12th St. in Moore. Larry Lindley represented the seller.
• Eight Eagles LLC paid $740,000 to Chai LLC and Mazal LLC for a 2,410-square-foot Radio Shack, 1913 S Telephone Road, Moore. C.J. See represented the buyer.
• Cobblestone Creek Office Park LLC paid $115,000 to Stafford and JoAnne North for 0.89 acre at 13330 N Eastern. Thom Eagleson handled the sale.
• Locke Supply Co. leased 23,500 square feet at Southern Hills Plaza, 7610 S Kentucky. Jim Sanders represented the lessor.
• Apex/Remington Pipe and Supply leased 17,000 square feet and a four-acre storage yard at Crossroads Business Park, 2100 SE 67. Eagleson handled the lease.
• American Eagle Logistics leased 6,000 square feet at Crossroads Business Park. Eagleson handled the lease.
• Heartland Tank Services leased 6,025 square feet at Crossroads Business Park. Eagleson handled the lease.