Sperry Van Ness/William T. Strange & Associates reports the following transactions:
• Orange Leaf leased 9,720 square feet of warehouse space at 4161/2 NE 48. Brett Price handled the lease.
• Oklahoma Employment Credit Union renewed a lease for 5,000 square feet of warehouse space at 4201/2 NE 48. Price handled the lease.
• L&M Furniture renewed a lease for 13,000 square feet of showroom space at 417 Hudiburg Circle, Suite B. Price handled the lease.
• Oklahoma County leased 10,482 square feet of space at 4151/2 NE 48. Price handled the lease.
• BluSource leased 39,100 square feet at 311 NE 122. Price represented BluSource.
• Black Iron Equipment leased 14,000 square feet at 4845 SE 44 in Norman. Price handled the lease.
• Blaine Dyer Law Firm leased 2,000 square feet at 510 E Memorial Road. Joe Kokojan handled the lease.
• Express Employment Professionals leased 4,100 square feet at 500 W Main St. Kokojan handled the lease.
• Riviera Finance Group leased 800 square feet at 4334 Northwest Expressway. Kokojan handled the lease.
• Cambria Energy leased 2,500 square feet at 3815 N Santa Fe Ave. Kokojan handled the lease.
• American Cellular Inc., doing business as Verizon Wireless, leased 2,280 square feet at 2903 NW 63. Blake Renegar handled the lease.
• Maschino Hudelson & Associates leased 3,286 square feet at 4811 Gaillardia Parkway. Renegar handled the lease.
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection leased 3,018 square feet at 4300 Highline Blvd. Renegar handled the lease.
• Palmer Wantland leased 4,762 square feet at 100 E California. Renegar handled the lease.
• Leam Drilling Systems paid $1.4 million to Clements Foods for a 13.8-acre industrial tract on N Santa Fe Avenue just south of Kilpatrick Turnpike. David Huffman, partner and executive vice president of Wiggin Properties, represented the seller, and Sean O'Grady, of Cambridge Commercial Properties, represented the buyer. The tract fronts both the turnpike and the railroad to the east and is zoned I-3 Heavy Industrial. Leam Drilling Systems, based in New Iberia, La., has had offices in Oklahoma City since 1997. Jackie Hatton, of Oklahoma City Abstract, handled the closing.